Sweet Stocking Online Class
Join me in this months online class to build your stash of cards, that are ready to send out when the occasion calls for it.
Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year, but who is always running around doing last minute gift buying or card making. Lets not let that happen this year, prepare early and grab this online class and start your christmas card making. Bold colours and adorable Christmas images come together in the Sweet Stockings Suite Collection. Mix and match images from the Designer Series Paper with the stamp set to create infinitely unique stockings. The embellishments are the perfect complement. Make the Christmas season cuter than ever!
So what will be in your kit with this online class?
- 4 card designs 2 of each design
- over $40.00 worth of products that you will use and have plenty left over to keep and use on other projects at home.
- 8 card bases and matching envelopes.
- Half a Packet of Sweet Stockings Designer Series Paper.
- 3m Pool Party Ribbon
- 2m of Silver Simply Elegant Trim
- 1/4 pack felt 4 colours
- Full packet of Matte Decorative Dots
- All the die cuts you need to complete all of the cards
- PDF instructions, and pictures for you to make the cards in the comfort of your own home.
- All card stock will be prepped and in individual envelopes ready for you to get started.
- Die cuts, embossed and punched pieces ready to go.
Cost is $65.00 plus shipping ($12.95 if you can not collect)…. plus over $40.00 worth of product!
Registration open now but be quick… Bookings close on the 20th September 2021 Register Here
As an extra special if you sign up, pay for the online class and purchase the Sweet Little Stockings Bundle for $82.75 before the 13th of September , I will give you the Merry Melody Embossing folder for free.
Order your stamp set here.. to qualify for your free Merry Melody Embossing Folder
To complete the cards as per samples you will need to purchase the Sweet Little Stocking Bundle and some basic supplies that are listed below. As per Stampin’ Up! Policy no stamped images can be sent in kits. You can however use other stamp sets and colours that you already own in your collection. The choice is yours, it is your kit to be as creative as you want to be or simply copy my tutorials with the required products..Product List
Registration ENDS 20th of September 2021. Kits are estimated to ship by the 30th September (assuming there is no delays/backorders with postage and covid-19) and the tutorials will be messaged to you on the same day they are shipped.
If you have any questions about this event please contact me at email@example.com or alternatively give me a call on 0418322678.
Thank you for taking the time to read all about my event and I look forward to seeing you there.
Don’t forget to check out our other in person classes.