THINKING ABOUT JOINING THE STAMPIN’ UP! FAMILY?
- Do you love to craft?
- Would you like to work from home?
- Would you like to work when it suits you?
- Do you enjoy meeting new people?
- Have you ever wondered what being a demonstrator would be like?
Then becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator may be the perfect opportunity for you. No matter what you are looking to achieve with Stampin’ Up, whether it’s to buy products at a discount or to start a fun little side business, I would love to be the one to help you.
- The big question… How much does it cost to join?
- What kind of discount would I get?
- Do I need to sell products?
There is no obligation for you to sell products. You are NOT required to teach classes, hold workshops, or sell to anyone. You can join as a hobby demonstrator, buying awesome products for yourself at a discounted rate. However there is a minimum quarterly retail sales target that you must achieve to remain an active demonstrator. This is around $156.00 a month which is about $470.00 a quarter.
- What if I join and then decide its not for me?
On the other hand, if you want to try to have a class or event you can! You will find that it’s a lot of fun and then you can use your profits towards your own stamp purchases. BONUS
Why wouldn’t you want to enjoy a 20% discount for awhile?
This is your business to run any way you want. Your goals are what you decide to make them and my job is to support you 100% on your way to meeting those goals. I will never hound you, push you, or shame you into doing anything you don’t want to do.
SO TO RECAP SOME OF THE DEMONSTRATOR BENEFITS
- Get 20%–25% off all Stampin’ Up! products.
- Earn additional income based on your sales and recruiting–just how much extra income is up to you.
- Set your own schedule and put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like.
- Get access and support through online training resources.
- A quarterly magazine, events, and a demonstrator-only online community with thousands of project ideas.
- Access to regular promotions, giving you an opportunity to contact customers.
- Opportunity to earn incentive trips.
- Chance to learn creative tips and techniques, share ideas, and come into contact with new friends who love paper crafting as much as you do!
- Stampin’ Up! offers a Flex Rewards point system for every purchase you make. You can redeem these points for products, gift cards, logo items, On Stage events and incentive trips.
- You get to see new catalogues, products, promotions before release and have opportunities to order and try products prior to launch. It’s so exciting in the days leading up to it and trying out new products is always fun.
- Weekly email with updates and creative inspiration
- Helpful Demonstrator Support team
So come and join me in my team, whether you’re a beginner or have been stamping for years, nothing brings people together like creativity. As a Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrator, you’ll get to share what you love and see your circle of friends expand when you join our community. If you would like more information about joining my team please Contact me. Alternatively if your ready to go for it JOIN MY TEAM HERE