A little bit of BoHo Online Class
Join me in this months online class to build your stash of cards for all occasions ready to send out.
For this months class we will be working with the Boho Indigo product medley. this collection of products has beautiful Designer Series Paper, embellishments, and die cut pieces. This class will include many elements which you will be receiving in your kit.
So what will you get in this online class?
- 10 card kits, 5 designs 2 of each card.
- over $50.00 worth of products that you will use and have plenty left over to keep and use on other projects at home.
- Ten card bases and matching envelopes
- Full packet of Designer series paper with plenty to use on more projects when you are finished
- 40 paper flower embellishments
- 6 sheets of die cuts
- 6 sheets of dry embossed very vanilla card stock
- PDF instructions, videos and pictures for you to make the cards in the comfort of your own home.
- All card stock will be prepped and in individual envelopes ready for you to get started.
- Die cuts and punched pieces ready to go.
- Exclusive Facebook Group for you to join
Cost is $55.00 which includes shipping to your home…. plus over $50.00 worth of product!
Registration open now but be quick… Bookings close on the 15th March 2021.
If you purchase the full Boho Indigo Product Medley for $122.00 pictured below, which will include your kit this month, you will qualify for a two entries in our super mega give away of a Mini Stampin Cut & Emboss machine. To purchase this and other items you need follow the links below.
Registration ENDS March 15th 2021. Kits are estimated to ship by the 28th March (assuming there is no delays/backorders with postage and covid-19) and the tutorials will be posted to the Facebook group on that same day.
If you have any questions about this event please contact me at email@example.com or alternatively give me a call on 0418322678.
Thank you for taking the time to read all about my event and I look forward to seeing you there.
Don’t forget to check out our other in person classes.